Planning to take the family vacation to the Jersey Shore this summer? If you’re going up that way, you’ll definitely want to visit Atlantic City. Whether it’s the nightlife, the beach, the events, or the boardwalk, there’s something to do for all ages. Here’s a list of some of the top attractions and events in Atlantic City. It just might be your next vacation destination.
- Atlantic City Airshow – the famous AC Airshow, filled with stunts and demonstrations, has brought out over 500,000 spectators each year. Stand along the boardwalk or the beach to see this free event.
- LPGA Shoprite Classic – A Jersey Shore tradition, this women’s golf tournament is definitely an event for the golf fans and players alike. Located at the Seaview Resort’s historic Bay Course, the competition hosts 144 of the best women golfers in the world.
- New Jersey’s Tallest Lighthouse – Also the country’s 3rd tallest lighthouse, the Absecon Lighthouse is a great attraction for all ages. Take the family to walk around the 2-acre property and browse the museum and gift shop. You can even climb the 228 stairs to the top of the lighthouse!
- Atlantic City Casinos and Spas – With a dozen casinos to choose from, you can go to a different one every night! Many of the casinos are located within a hotel, which may also hold a luxurious spa. Unwind on your vacation with a couples massage, or pamper yourself with a pedicure and facial.
- Beaches and the Boardwalk – Get your tan on at the beach, or get active and learn to surf with AC Surf School. Afterwards, take a stroll on the historic boardwalk to shop and have lunch.
- African American heritage Museum – Take an educational turn on your vacation this summer. This museum holds over 11,000 items detailing the lives of African Americans through the 20th century.
- Jersey Shore Children’s Museum – Looking for somewhere to take the kids? This hands-on museum is a great place to engage the little ones.
There are new events and activities everyday in Atlantic City, making it a prime destination for all types of vacationers. So what are you waiting for? Book your trip to AC with Superior Tours. We provide service from Pikesville, Towson, and Fallston areas. To see our daily scheduled line run, click here. You can also give us a call at 410.602.1704 or you can visit our contact page. Follow Superior Tours today on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest today!