Between the cool weather and slow pace of things, fall may be the perfect time to travel. We’ve already explored some of the best cities to visit this fall, but what could be better than New York City itself? Our New York line run help you see some of the best fall attractions New York has to offer. Here’s a little taste of what’s to come this year.
- The 54th New York Film Festival – One of the most highly anticipated cultural offerings, the New York Film Festival (September 30th – October 16th) includes a spectacular lineup of films and cinematic shorts. New films by Ava DuVernay and Jim Jarmusch are some of the hottest being featured this year. Get tickets fast before they sell out!
- NYC Wine & Food Festival - If you’re a foodie this is the event for you. The New York City Wine & Food Festival features only the best of the city’s dining scene as well as celebrity chefs from all around the world. Chef-led class will show you all the delicious secrets to help you master everything from making chocolate to the art of butchery.
- Stargazing on the High Line – You can take a peek into the wonders of the universe from atop the High Line every Tuesday night in October in New York City. The Amateur Astronomers Association provides high-powered telescopes that can bring you a little closer to the celestial bodies from dusk until 11 p.m. No reservations or fees required!
- Broadway – No trip to New York City is ever complete without a Broadway experience, and the drama won’t be letting up this fall. This season includes notables like The Cherry Orchard, Les Liasons Dangereuses, and The Front Page. September 5th-18th is Broadway Week, meaning many shows are two-for-one tickets, so act quickly!
- Central Park – Sometimes the best way to relax is a trip to the park, and there’s no more relaxing fall destination than New York’s Central Park. With over 800 acres of paths, lakes, ponds, and open meadows, the park is one of the most gorgeous places to be during the Autumn months.
See Everything with Superior Tours
Make your reservation with Superior Tours today by calling 1-800-754-9097, or visiting our contact page here. We provide quality charter bus transportation services for the greater Baltimore area. Along with our line of luxury charter buses for event transportation, Superior Tours also offers daily bus lines to New York City. Tour specials are also offered throughout the year that includes special trips to Washington D.C., Maine, and Missouri. To learn more about the specials offered, visit our tour specials page. We keep our list of tour specials up to date and are sure to add new specials as we schedule them. Be sure to check back regularly to learn about new specials being added. Follow Superior Tours today onFacebook, Twitter, Google+, andPinteresttoday! 1