December is finally here, which means Christmas is right around the corner! While some may have planned their New York City Christmas trip months in advance, others in the Baltimore area are now considering a New York City Christmas trip with their friends or family. Consider the following sites to see on your New York City Christmas trip with Superior Tours!
- Radio City Music Hall- Home of the Radio City Rockettes, no New York City Christmas trip is complete without a visit to see the Christmas Spectacular show. Want to learn more? Check out our Radio City Music Hall blog!
- Empire State Building- With observation decks on both the 86th and 102nd floors, visitors are able to take in an amazing view of Central Park along with the Manhattan skyline. During the Christmas season, the top of the building is illuminated in red and green lighting.
- Rockefeller Center- Your New York City Christmas trip should begin at Rockefeller Center to take in the famous, 80 foot tree that is illuminated without thousands of LED lights. After seeing the tree, be sure to make your way over to the ice skating rink or enjoy a hot cup of hot chocolate along one of the shops.
- Macy’s- Ready for some holiday shopping? Cross some friends off of your Christmas list, while maybe picking out a top for yourself.
- Bryant Park Holiday Market- With over 100 shops to choose from, visitors can check everyone off of their Christmas list after one New York City Christmas trip.
- Bloomingdales- One of the most famous New York City department stores, Bloomingdales never fails to amaze with their display of white lights on their storefront.
- Lincoln Center- While on your New York City Christmas trip, make sure to pencil in time to take in a performance of The Nutcracker.
- Christmas in New York- During the holidays, several small shops appear throughout the city. One of these shops goes by the name of Christmas in New York, where visitors can find a variation of festive tree ornaments.
Superior Tours offers daily runs to New York City including Saturdays and Sundays, which makes planning your New York City Christmas trip a breeze! We also offer Christmas tour specials to New York City as well, so be sure to check on our specials page!
Are you ready to schedule your New York City Christmas trip? Make your reservation today by calling 1-800-754-9097, or visiting our contact page here. We provide quality charter bus transportation services for the greater Baltimore area.