At Superior Tours, we enjoy not only having daily lines that run to exciting cities, but tour specials as well. These specials occur every few months that highlight new cities that we don’t normally visit on a daily basis. These specials allow Baltimore residents to explore new sights and cities that they may not typically have a chance to see. Our special tour packages typically include accommodations along with an itinerary that allows our guests to enjoy the trip stress-free. Looking for an exciting experience? Consider the Superior Tours special from September 14-18 as we tour Maine and its rocky coast!
The state of Maine has so much to offer, and Superior Tours is here to help you experience all of it! As you tour Maine, keep a few of these Maine fun facts in the back of your mind:
- On March 15th, 1820, Maine became the 23rd state of the United States of America.
- Maine has a total of 16 counties.
- The state animal is the Moose.
- The state flower is the White Pine Cone, which goes hand in hand with the state nickname, The Pine Tree State.
- The state berry is the Wild Blueberry.
Tour Maine: Things to See
During the overall 5 days, 4 nights tour, guests will stop in several special locations throughout the rocky coast, allowing guests to experience everything Maine has to offer. Superior Tours will make a stop in Portland, Maine’s largest city. While in Portland, make sure you check out some of the city’s highlighted attractions including:
- Tate House
- Portland Museum of Art
- Maine Brew Bus
- Portland Head Light
- Maine Historical Society
We will also make a stop in Kennebunkport, where guests can experience and see:
- The Bush Compound at Walker’s Point
- Pick blueberries at the Lodge on the Cove
- Tour Porpoise Point with Coastal Maine Kayak
- Take a relaxing hike at the Rachel Carson Wildlife Refuge
- Pull crustaceans on board with Kylie’s Chance Lobster Tours
With Superior Tours specials, adventure is never too far away! Visit our full website to learn more about our tour specials along with our daily bus lines. To purchase tour tickets with Superior Tours and tour Maine, call us today at 410-602-1704.
Follow Superior Tours today on Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook to find out where we are going next!