When you have the opportunity to take day trips to New York City throughout the year, why try to cram everything into one quick day? With Superior Tours, Baltimore residents have the ability to take in New York City one theme at a time. Last week, we discussed a theatre trip to New York City to take in the sights and sounds that Broadway has to offer. This week, lets focus on a dining trip to the big apple. Walking around the city takes a lot of energy, so why not stop to refuel? As you plan your dining trip to New York City, consider the following five restaurant favorites of the past year.
- The Simone- Find this tried and true restaurant on the Upper East Side when looking for a delicious French meal. Look forward to the owners winning over your taste buds with their classic dishes and wine pairings.
- Ivan Ramen- If you are looking for delicious Japanese cooking, look no further than Ivan Ramen in the Lower East Side. Don’t let the name deceive you, while there is never a shortage of noodles, the Japanese cuisine is cooked and served in a non traditional light.
- Bar Bolonat- Looking to try something new? Find this Israeli restaurant in West Village, where Einat Admony is cooking up a number of traditional favorites with a twist.
- Batard- Looking to be in charge of your dish? Find this mainstream restaurant in TriBeCa, where the guest holds the power in their menu. The a la carte style menu allows the guest to feel in control of their meal, while enjoying the opportunity to surprise their palate.
- Delaware and Hudson- This Brooklyn beauty is home to delicious Italian cuisine with a mid-Atlantic twist. When you sit down to enjoy a meal, expect a full four course meal, one of the best deals you can find in the city.
Superior Tours offers daily runs to New York City including Saturdays and Sundays, which makes planning your New York City dining trip easy and simple. We also offer tour specials to New York City as well, so be sure to check on ourspecials page!
Are you ready to schedule your New York City dining trip? Make your reservation today by calling 1-800-754-9097, or visiting our contact page here. We provide quality charter bus transportation services for the greater Baltimore area.