As the Christmas holiday grows even closer, many Baltimore residents are trying to determine how they should spend their holiday this year. With our Atlantic City Christmas trip, Baltimore residents are able to enjoy their holiday with friends and family in exciting Atlantic City! Here are some sites to consider when you go on your Atlantic City Christmas Trip!
- Museums- There is plenty to see during your Atlantic City Christmas trip in the way of museums. As you take a stroll down the boardwalk, be sure to check out the weird and intriguing displays and exhibits at the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum. Want to learn more about the city? Be sure to stop by the Atlantic City Historical Museum which includes artifacts and objects from the city’s history along with the history of the Miss America Pageant, which is held annually in Atlantic City.
- Casinos- Your Atlantic City Christmas trip wouldn’t be complete without a visit to a world class casino! Enjoy games, live entertainment, dining experiences, and plenty of shopping. While staying at the Tropicana Hotel & Casino, be sure to also take in their Holiday Light Show.
- Absecon Lighthouse- Atlantic City is home to the third-tallest lighthouse in our nation. Built in 1857, this lighthouse includes a small museum along with a 228 step trip to a view of the Jersey Shore and Atlantic Ocean. The Absecon Lighthouse is the perfect end to your Atlantic City Christmas trip.
Superior Tours is currently offering a special Atlantic City Christmas trip this year! Departure takes place on Wednesday, December 24th with visitors returning on Friday, December 26th. Our tour special includes:
- Roundtrip transportation
- Two nights at the Tropicana Hotel & Casino
- A $30 slot voucher per guest
- Two dinners
- Continental breakfast while in route
- Baggage handling
- Taxes and gratuities
Afraid you might miss something on your Atlantic City Christmas trip? Not to worry, Superior Tours offers Sunday runs to Atlantic City, along with our Atlantic City tour specials, found on our specials page!
Are you ready to schedule your Atlantic City Christmas trip? Make your reservation today by calling 1-800-754-9097, or visiting our contact page here. We provide quality charter bus transportation services for the greater Baltimore area.