Although Thanksgiving has just arrived, it’s not too early to begin planning for Christmas! One of the best places to experience the magic of Christmas is New York City. The decorations, the lights, the newly fallen snow, the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping are all elements that cannot be compared to when in New York. And we can’t forget the Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes! This is a classic Christmas show; why not take your family this year for a little Christmas fun? Take a look at everything Radio City has to offer:
- Doors open an hour before the show. Get there early so that you have time to get settled in before the show starts. You can also take pictures with Santa or a Rockette during this time! You’ll be able to leave with an unforgettable souvenir.
- IT’SUGAR. This candy shop is located in the Grand Lounge, so that you can pick out your favorite treat to enjoy during the show. Or, you can also visit the shop located on 6th Avenue to bring your favorite treat home with you!
- DELTASKY360 Lounge. For the adults only, enjoy drinks and specialty cocktails with your friends before the show or during intermission.
- Merchandise. Take home souvenirs and gifts to your extended family and friends! They offer Christmas tree ornaments, apparel, and the programs for the show.
- Holiday sweepstakes. Located in the Grand Lounge, Norwegian Cruise Lines is offering a holiday sweepstakes! Enter to win a cruise from Manhattan to Bermuda and Caribbean.
If you’re planning a trip to New York this holiday season, you must stop by Radio City. To make things easier for you, Superior Tours charter bus service actually has a Radio City tour special for you this season! At a fair price, the complete tour includes round-trip transportation aboard a luxury motor coach, a continental breakfast, a prime orchestra seat ticket for the Christmas Show, and 4 free hours in NYC after the show!