A day trip is a fun and easy way to spend your summer days. However, planning a day trip with a charter bus service can be stressful if it’s your first time. Here are some tips for planning your day trip!
- Pick a destination- The first step to planning your day trip is to decide where you are heading. Pick from one of Superior Tours’ tour specials or head to Atlantic City or New York City.
- Choose a group-Ask a larger amount of people to take part in your charter bus day trip. This way, as people find they are unable to go, you will still be left with a decent group for your day trip.
- Make a plan- Ask each member of your final group what they would like to do on the day trip. This will allow you to create a general itenary and map out a direction for your trip to go.
- Plan B- Chances are, something will be closed or poor weather could prevent your group from seeing a certain attraction during your day trip. Having a plan B is a great way to still enjoy your day trip without much stress.
- Finalize Plans- A few days before your day trip, get in touch with your group to make sure there is no confusion on the plans. Ensure everyone knows a meeting time and place and has enough money and their tickets for the trip.
Along with our line of luxury charter buses for event transportation, Superior Tours also offers daily bus lines to New York City and Atlantic City. Tour specials are also offered throughout the year that includes special trips to New York, Maine, and Missouri. To learn more about the specials offered, visit our tour specials page. We keep our list of tour specials up to date and are sure to add new specials as we schedule them. Be sure to check back regularly to learn about new specials being added.
In need of a charter bus and interested in our services? Make your reservation today by calling 1-800-754-9097, or visiting our contact page here. We provide quality charter bus transportation services for the greater Baltimore area.