When many make the journey to Atlantic City, their top priority is to hit the casinos. While it is no surprise that the main draw for Atlantic City is its numerous gambling opportunities, it is important to realize there are other draws to this fun city as well. While known for its casinos, Atlantic City is also known for its array of restaurants to enjoy.
- Dock’s Oyster House- Looking for delicious East Coast seafood with a flair? Since it opened its doors in 1897, Dock’s Oyster House has been serving guests shucked oysters and other seafood favorites. Stop in for oysters topped with a house cocktail sauce or cider mignonette.
- Chef Vola’s- This hidden favorite requires your own alcohol and a planned reservation. While the wait may seem long, the delicious Italian cuisine that includes a banana cream pie makes the wait worth it.
- Azure by Allegretti- This popular Atlantic City restaurant destination can be found within the Revel casino. What makes it such a hot spot? A terrific view of the ocean, a champagne and wine list for any palate, and an extensive seafood menu.
- Capriccio-This restaurant destination of Atlantic City has a few main draws that tourists and locals love. Between its boardwalk views, Venice-styled dinner, and extensive Sunday brunch, no wonder Capriccio is at the top of everyone’s list.
- Buddakan- While this popular chain has a few different locations on the East Coast; the Atlantic City location is one of the largest. It sports their largest Buddha yet and offers guests a wide variety of Asian cuisine.
- Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse- Looking for a juicy piece of meat to sink your teeth into? Head to this popular steakhouse for a number of different hearty meal options.
Superior Tours offers daily runs to Atlantic City including Sundays, which makes planning your Atlantic City trip easy and simple. We also offer tour specials as well, so be sure to check on our specials page!
Are you ready to schedule your Atlantic City trip? Can’t wait to try these delicious Atlantic City restaurants? Make your reservation today by calling 1-800-754-9097, or visiting our contact page here. We provide quality charter bus transportation services for the greater Baltimore area.