Make the most of the beautiful weather this summer with a comfortable and exciting trip to New York City on a charter bus. Driving into New York City is expensive and frustrating, while public transportation can be complicated and timely. One of the most effective, comfortable, and even affordable ways to get into the big apple this summer is with a charter bus. How ‘bout them apples?
There is so much to see and do in the city that never sleeps that you don’t want to miss it by wasting time and energy getting into New York. Instead book a charter bus to see all the major sites this summer.
New York City really has it all, but in order to make sure you don’t miss anything big here is a brief summer to do list.
1. Museum Mile Festival – On June 9, the city will host a free, one day only free for all of some of New York City’s most famous museums including the Met, the Guggenheim, and the Museum of the City of New York. New York City is known for having some of the best museums in the world and what’s better than seeing world-class culture for free? With this event sure to draw lots of attention from locals and tourists alike, public transportation and traffic is sure to be an absolute mess. Instead of worrying about whether you’ll even make it in time to the city to see all of the nine wonderful museums featured, just book a trip with a charter bus for a stress-free journey.
2. Concerts in the Parks with the New York Philharmonic – New York City has the tendency to break even the most frugal of tourists’ budgets, but in the summer the city hosts so many free events that it doesn’t have to. Take the concert series performed by the New York Philharmonic over the backdrop of Central Park. With two nights of free shows, it is an event this summer you cannot miss in New York City. Finding your way back to your car after a late-night performance can be dangerous and confusing, so instead reserve a charter bus to pick up you and your group right from the source.
3. Mermaid Parade – Take a journey under the sea with the annual Mermaid Parade on Coney Island. This too is completely free, but is also sure to be completely packed. So bring good walking shoes and lots of glitter, and don’t forget to arrange a way home.
4. Shakespeare in the Park – Nothing says New York City quite like the theatre. The annual tradition of performing Shakespeare in Central Park is a local favorite and also free. These performances begin at the end of May and continue until the end of August.
5. Governors Ball Music Festival – If you’re going to choose one thing to do in New York City this summer, this is it. For music lovers this is paradise, and really who doesn’t love music? Performers this year include the Black Keys, Drake, and Deadmau5 to name a few. This festival will be held at Randall’s Island Park from June 5th to the 7th and costs anywhere from $105 to $260. With over 150,000 expected to be in attendance make sure you arrange a stress-free method of transportation.
Along with our line of luxury charter buses for event transportation, Superior Tours also offers daily bus lines to New York City and Atlantic City. Tour specials are also offered throughout the year that includes special trips to New York, Maine, and Missouri. To learn more about the specials offered, visit our tour specials page. We keep our list of tour specials up to date and are sure to add new specials as we schedule them. Be sure to check back regularly to learn about new specials being added.
In need of a charter bus and interested in our services? Make your reservation today by calling 1-800-754-9097, or visiting our contact page here. We provide quality charter bus transportation services for the greater Baltimore area.
Follow Superior Tours today on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest today!