4th of July is a commemoration of the declaration of independence by the original thirteen colonies and the birth of the United States of America. 4th of July is the most American holiday and how better to celebrate it this summer than a trip to America’s most iconic city, New York? Here are a few fun ways you can spend your 4th in the big apple. more
Posts Tagged ‘ Superior Tours ’
This week, Major League Baseball officially kicks off its 2016 season with pitchers and catchers reporting to spring training. Over the course of the next week or so, the rest of the players will be joining pitchers and catchers at training camp, and spring training games start on March 1st! The Orioles’ spring training home is in sunny Sarasota, Florida, and if we’re not mistaken, it sounds like we’ve just found an excuse for a charter bus trip down south! more
Ahh, love is in the air! Or…at least it probably will be once all this cold and wet nonsense passes. Regardless of the weather, Valentine’s Day is rapidly approaching, and it’s time to start planning if you haven’t already. A box of chocolates and roses are always appreciated but they’re too easy and overdone. An impromptu trip to Paris to celebrate a day of love in the city of love with your love? Probably a bit steep in the budget department. How about a compromise, with a Valentine’s Day getaway to New York City or Atlantic City on one of Superior Tours’ charter bus line runs. more
Boy, oh boy, did it snow. Wow. Record-setting snowfall has blanketed the Mid-Atlantic in the white stuff, and residents will be feeling its effects for a few more days. Rather than dealing with the miserable slush and salt that will be covering roads for the rest of the week (and then some), why not hop aboard a Superior Tours charter bus to…well, anywhere! more
There’s no better way to force people to get along than by shoving them all into a bus for a couple hours. Right? Okay, maybe it doesn’t go quite like that. But taking your team on a charter bus trip is actually a great way to do some team building. No matter your destination, getting out of the office and stepping into something a little more fun will help shake the stiffness of work and really get to know one another. Here’s how a charter bus trip will provide a great team building experience. more
Planning to take the family vacation to the Jersey Shore this summer? If you’re going up that way, you’ll definitely want to visit Atlantic City. Whether it’s the nightlife, the beach, the events, or the boardwalk, there’s something to do for all ages. Here’s a list of some of the top attractions and events in Atlantic City. It just might be your next vacation destination.
- Atlantic City Airshow – the famous AC Airshow, filled with stunts and demonstrations, has brought out over 500,000 spectators each year. Stand along the boardwalk or the beach to see this free event.
- LPGA Shoprite Classic – A Jersey Shore tradition, this women’s golf tournament is definitely an event for the golf fans and players alike. Located at the Seaview Resort’s historic Bay Course, the competition hosts 144 of the best women golfers in the world.
- New Jersey’s Tallest Lighthouse – Also the country’s 3rd tallest lighthouse, the Absecon Lighthouse is a great attraction for all ages. Take the family to walk around the 2-acre property and browse the museum and gift shop. You can even climb the 228 stairs to the top of the lighthouse!
- Atlantic City Casinos and Spas – With a dozen casinos to choose from, you can go to a different one every night! Many of the casinos are located within a hotel, which may also hold a luxurious spa. Unwind on your vacation with a couples massage, or pamper yourself with a pedicure and facial.
- Beaches and the Boardwalk – Get your tan on at the beach, or get active and learn to surf with AC Surf School. Afterwards, take a stroll on the historic boardwalk to shop and have lunch.
- African American heritage Museum – Take an educational turn on your vacation this summer. This museum holds over 11,000 items detailing the lives of African Americans through the 20th century.
- Jersey Shore Children’s Museum – Looking for somewhere to take the kids? This hands-on museum is a great place to engage the little ones.
There are new events and activities everyday in Atlantic City, making it a prime destination for all types of vacationers. So what are you waiting for? Book your trip to AC with Superior Tours. We provide service from Pikesville, Towson, and Fallston areas. To see our daily scheduled line run, click here. You can also give us a call at 410.602.1704 or you can visit our contact page. Follow Superior Tours today on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest today!
The best way to travel has a name, and that name is Superior Tours! For 18 years and counting, Superior Tours has been providing the Baltimore and Maryland area residents with all of their charter bus needs. At Superior Tours, we aim to change the way people think about the charter bus business.
Of course, when we think of charter buses, we instantly think of trips to places we always long to go ourselves but are just enough distance away that driving seems like a hassle. This is why Superior Tours offers daily trips to both Atlantic City, New Jersey and New York City, New York. With so much to offer year round, we try to make these two cities as accessible as possible for our customers.We also enjoy running specials where we take our guests to different locations for special tours or events. Currently our specials include:
1. Rocky Coast of Maine
2. 9/11 Memorial Museum
3. US Open Tennis Tournament
4. Branson, Missouri Tour
But did you realize that you didn’t have to wait for us to plan a trip, you can make one of your own! Charter buses through Superior Tours are perfect for:
1. School Field Trips- Transport your class and chaperones with a charter bus service that is reliable and affordable.
2. Senior Center Trips- Group trips are great ways to keep senior citizens active and engaged. Choose a charter bus service that will transport your group safely and in a timely manner.
3. Religious Group Trips- Whether you are taking a trip for your youth group, or a trip for your entire congregation, charter a bus with Superior Tours to reach your destination at your planned time!
4. Family Reunions- Have a lot of family from out of town? Let Superior Tours pick them up from their hotel and take them to see the family!
Our charter buses are also perfect for corporate outings as well as airport and job transportation. Traveling for work should never be stressful, so let Superior Tours begin your trip stress-free. To learn more, click here.
Our fleet of charter buses are brand new and top of the line. Our buses seat 54 passengers comfortably and include the following:
2. Electrical outlets
6. Window Shades
7. Lap trays
Family reunion coming up? Always wanted to go to the Big Apple? Why wait any longer! To get started with Superior Tours, call us today at 410.602.1704 or at 1.800.754.9097. You can also visit our contact page here.