The National September 11 Memorial & Museum - Thursday, October 12 and Thursday, October 26, 2017
The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, killed nearly 3,000 people from 93 nations. 2,753 people were killed in New York, 184 people were killed at the Pentagon and 40 people were killed on Flight 93. The attacks brought loss and grief on a scale we have never known. The 9/11 Memorial & Museum provides a place of reflection and remembrance.
“This museum, built on the site of rubble and ruins, is now filled with the faces, stories and the memories of our common grief and our common hope.” “It is impossible to leave without feeling inspired.” Mayor Michael Bloomberg
Please join Superior Tours as we travel to New York City to visit The 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
- Roundtrip transportation via Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Admission ticket to 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Visit to the High Line in NYC
- Continental breakfast
$117 per person
- Depart Greenspring Shopping Center 6:30 a.m.
- Depart Towson 6:45 a.m.
- Depart Fallston 7:00 a.m.
- Coach will drop off in Chelsea
- Coach will depart from Chelsea to the memorial for our 1:00 p.m. entrance
- Depart 9/11 site 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner stop at the Mastoris (on your own)
Please call 410-602-1704 for details and reservations
Call and Make a Reservation Today
410-602-1704 x100800-754-9097Contact Us