The National September 11 Memorial & Museum - Monday, November 19, 2018 (SOLD OUT!!) and Monday, April 15, 2019
The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, killed nearly 3,000 people from 93 nations. 2,753 people were killed in New York, 184 people were killed at the Pentagon and 40 people were killed on Flight 93. The attacks brought loss and grief on a scale we have never known. The 9/11 Memorial & Museum provides a place of reflection and remembrance.
“This museum, built on the site of rubble and ruins, is now filled with the faces, stories and the memories of our common grief and our common hope.” “It is impossible to leave without feeling inspired.” Mayor Michael Bloomberg
Please join Superior Tours as we travel to New York City to visit The 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
- Roundtrip transportation via Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Admission ticket to 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Continental breakfast
- $122 per person
- Depart Greenspring Shopping Center 6:30 a.m.
- Depart Towson 6:45 a.m.
- Depart Fallston 7:00 a.m.
- Drop off in NYC at Brookfield Place (Waterfront office complex offering shopping and dining - across the street from the 911 Memorial & Museum.)
- Depart 9/11 site 4:30 p.m.
- Stop at a rest stop on the way home for approximately 20-30 minutes
Please call 410-602-1704 for details and reservations
Call and Make a Reservation Today
410-602-1704 x100800-754-9097Contact Us