Harriet Tubman Museum - Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Please join Superior Tours as we spend an afternoon in Cambridge, Maryland learning about an American hero and an icon of freedom, Harriet Tubman. Born in 1822,.Harriet Tubman was born into slavery in Dorchester County, Maryland. She escaped in 1849 to Philadelphia, where she became an operator of the Underground Railroad, according to the Tubman Byway. She made approximately 13 trips back to Maryland over a decade and helped about 70 people escape slavery.
We will have a three hour guided tour, follwowed by a home cooked buffet luncheon in a historical church. This is sure to be a memorable day.
- Roundtrip transportation aboard Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Entry into the Harriet Tubman Museum
- Three hour guided tour
- Buffet luncheon
- Courtesy bottled water offered on the coach
Two convenient pickup locations:
- Pikesville: Greenspring Shopping Center, Smith Avenue - 7:45 a.m.
- Towson: Cromwell Bridge Park & Ride, Beltway Exit 29-A - 8:00 a.m.
Cost - $137 pp
Call 410-602-1704 for reservations and details!
Call and Make a Reservation Today
410-602-1704 x100800-754-9097Contact Us