MACKINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN - Sunday, September 22, 2019 to Friday, September 27, 2019
Please join Superior Tours as we embark on a fabulous six-day/five-night trip that includes the crown jewel of the great lakes - Mackinac Island! Together we'll enjoy the magic of exploring this magnificent island - complete with beautiful vistas, charming carriage rides and plentiful shopping! Named among the winners in this year’s Conde Nast Traveler 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards list of Best Islands In the U.S., Mackinac Island has something for everyone!
But the experience doesn't stop there! No trip to Michigan would be complete without visiting the Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation! Internationally recognized as a must visit cultural destination, at the Henry Ford Museum you'll discover America - its culture, inventions, people and can-do spirit - and hundreds of hands-on ways to explore it, enjoy it and be inspired by it. The New York Times says, "One of the world's coolest museums...", and according to Conde Nast Travel, "One of the country's best museums..."
And the excitement doesn't end there! Come with us to Frankenmuth, MI and be prepared to be astounded - the sights, sounds, and spirit of the holidays completely surrounds you at Bronner's Christmas Wonderland! This amazing store is the size of one and a half football fields and is overflowing with 50,000 trims and gifts!
And finally, on our journey home, we'll stop at the one and only - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! The world's foremost museum devoted to the celebration and preservation of rock & roll music is not to be missed!
Our trip includes:
- Roundtrip transportation aboard Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Snacks and drinks onboard the motor coach
- Included admissions/sites you'll experience:
- Admission to the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village
- Ferry ride to Mackinac Island
- Narrated Carriage Tour of Mackinac Island
- Ferry to Frankenmuth and a guided tour upon arrival
- A visit to Bronner's Christmas Wonderland
- Admission to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (on the way home)
- Courtyard by Marriott in Dearborn, MI (1 night)
- Island House Hotel on Mackinac Island (2 nights)
- Bavarian Inn Lodge in Frankenmuth (1 night)
- Drury Plaza Downtown in Cleveland, OH (1 night)
- Dinner at Buddy's Pizza (A Michigan MUST)
- Dinner at the Island House
- Willkommen dinner with entertainment
- Dinner at the Music Box Super Club
- Brunch at the Grand Hotel
- Five full breakfasts
- Single: $2150
- Double: $1560
- Triple: $1350
- Quad: $1230
- Packages include all luggage handling at the hotels, all admissions and sightseeing as listed, all taxes, service charges and meal gratuities
Call 410-602-1704 for details
Call and Make a Reservation Today
410-602-1704 x100800-754-9097Contact Us