Welcome to Nashville!
Sunday, August 23 to Saturday, August 29, 2020
Join us and find out for yourself why they call Nashville, "Music City U.S.A." With so many iconic venues, artists, and record labels, it's clear why Nashville has earned this nickname! It is a city built on music. From country and Americana, to pop and rock, to classical and blues, Nashville has it all.
We'll start our trip with a stop in West Virginia for an evening at the Heritage Farm & Museum (featured on the TV show "American Pickers") for a peak at what an Appalachian village might have looked like back in the day, and we'll include a country cookin' dinner and toe tappin' night of entertainment! As we travel on, how about a visit to the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY before we reach our final destination of Nashville, Tennessee?!
Once we reach Nashville hold onto your hats cause we will hit the ground running! From sightseeing that includes Music Row, the Parthenon, homes of some famous country music stars, and the Ryman Auditorium, featuring the presentation, "The Soul of Nashville!" And finally how about dinner at the OPRY BACKSTAGE and YES, a performance at THE GRAND OLE OPRY?! And that's just day one!
We'll be staying right at the famed OPRYLAND HOTEL!
With Superior Tours as your host, you are guaranteed days of jam-packed fun and excitement and lots and lots of live entertainment. Our travels will include the Ring of Fire - featuring Johnny and June Cash sites, and local history of Johnny and June, Conway Twitty and many more stars! We'll visit the home of Barbara Mandrell, historic Studio B, and make stops at Hwy. 23 Museum of Country Music and the Country Music Hall of Fame! And how about a wonderful dinner cruise aboard the General Jackson?!
Please join Superior Tours as we travel to Nashville, Tennessee where you are sure to make fabulous memories that will last a lifetime!
- Roundtrip transportation via Superior Tours Luxury Motor Coach
- Six nights hotels (including the Grand Ole Opry)
- Baggage Fees
- Six breakfasts
- Six dinners
- Appalachian Heritage Farm & Museum
- National Corvette Museum
- Sightseeing tour of Nashville
- Tour historic Ryman Auditorium
- Dinner at the Opry Backstage
- Show at the Grand Ole Opry
- Lunch at Swaney Swift's
- Guided tour of Nashville's Northern Neighbor's - including Johhny Cash & June Carter Cash sites, Conway Twitty sites & more
- Barbara Mandrell Home
- Historic Studio B
- Tour of Country Music Hall of Fame
- Cruise aboard the General Jackson Riverboat
- Guided tour in Paintsville along Country Music's legendary Highway 23 featuring Loretta Lynn's Butcher Holler Homestead & Mountain Homeplace, Mayo Church and more!
- All entrance fees (for venues included on the itinerary)
- Incredible entertainment and free time to explore! And lots more!
- Double Occupancy - $1940 pp
- Triple Occupancy - $1780 pp
- Quad Occupancy - $1700 pp
- Single Occupancy - $2420 pp
Please call 410-602-1704 for details and reservations
Call and Make a Reservation Today
410-602-1704 x100800-754-9097Contact Us