Philadelphia Flower Show - Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Please join us for a Superior Tours tradition as we travel to the Philadelphia Flower Show on Wednesday, March 7, 2018. Don't miss this annual event, held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
This year's theme, WONDERS of WATER, promises to be nothing short of spectacular! The 2018 show will celebrate the beauty and life-sustaining interplay of horticulture and water. America's leading floral and garden designers will create tropical jungles, temperate forests, native woodlands and arid landscapes, showcasing the astounding plants that thrive in each environment, from exquisite orchids and flowering vines to luminescent desert blooms.
The annual Flower Show is a top destination and “must experience” horticultural event, attracting 250,000 visitors annually to the Pennsylvania Convention Center, a showcase of excellence that dates back to 1829.
Make incredible memories at the world’s oldest and largest indoor flower show, attracting more than 260,000 people annually. The Show features large-scale gardens, elaborate landscapes, and over-the-top floral creations.
- Roundtrip transportation aboard Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Continental breakfast en route
- Ticket to the Flower Show
- Departing at 8:00 a.m. from Pikesville (Greenspring Shopping Center)
- Departing at 8:15 a.m. from Towson (Cromwell Bridge Park and Ride)
- Departing at 8:30 a.m. from Exit 74/Rt. 152 Mountain Road Park and Ride
- Depart Philadelphia at 4:00 p.m.
$94.00 per person
Call 410-602-1704 for details
Call and Make a Reservation Today
410-602-1704 x100800-754-9097Contact Us