The Best of Cape Cod: Martha's Vineyard, Provincetown & Nantucket - Sunday, September 23 - Thursday, September 27, 2018
Please join Superior Tours as we discover the magic of Cape Cod - including Martha's Vineyard, Provincetown and Nantucket! Discover the incredibly beautiful island of Martha's Vineyard - a world unto itself, offering an ambience unlike any other. Explore Provincetown, the quaint small coastal resort town that boasts gorgeous beaches, fabulous artists, and a character all its own. And finally - what could top a trip to Nantucket Island? With its windswept beaches, could it be “the best island in the world”? National Geographic said it was! We invite you to come with us to experience all that Cape Cod has to offer!
- Roundtrip transportation aboard our luxury motor coach
- Continental Breakfast en route to Cape Cod
- 4 Nights Lodging @ the Hampton Inn & Suites, S. Yarmouth, MA
- 4 Hampton Hot Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners at Handpicked Restaurants
- Cruises: Cruise to Martha's Vineyard with the Steamship Authority, Cruise to Nantucket Island with Hy-Line Cruises on the High Speed Ferry
- Admissions: Provincetown Dune Taxi Tour; Nantucket Whaling Museum, John F. Kennedy Museum in Hyannis
- 3 1/2 days with your Cape Cod Guide: Martha's Vineyard Island; Cape Cod to Provincetown; Nantucket Island and Hyannis
- Hotel and Restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Baggage Handling (one bag per person)
Trip Highlights (included):
- Unique tour of Falmouth - the delightful seaside town that features a historic Village Green, sun-drenched beaches and a picture-perfect Main Street.
- Ferry Cruise from Woods Hole to Martha's Vineyard. A fabulous tour of Martha's Vineyard Island - where you'll experience colorful "Gingerbread Cottages" and scenic tours along the ocean, including where "JAWS" was filmed!
- Tour the entire length of Cape Cod to "land's end" Provincetown. So much to learn and see - from cranberries to whaling and the "graveyard of ships", and so much more.
- Take a "dune taxi" for a fun and informative driving tour across the sand dunes of National Seahore Park.
- Experience the Hy-Line high-speed ferry over to Nantucket Island. View the elegant whaling captain's mansions that line the cobblestone streets. See the magical lighthouses, the pounding surf and the rolling farm land - together in this one magnificent place!
- Tour Hyannis - the beloved home of the Kennedy family. Take a glimpse at the life that JFK enjoyed on Cape Cod at the John F. Kennedy Museum.
$1199 pp Double Occupancy
$1567 pp Single Occupancy
$1090 pp Triple Occupancy
Call and Make a Reservation Today
410-602-1704 x100800-754-9097Contact Us